What’s going on?
Pixel Mechanics has been recognized as one of the pre-approved vendors for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) for PixelCommerce – Pixel’s very own eCommerce platform! We are taking a huge step forward in reaching out to more clients and expanding our horizons.
What’s Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is supported by various government agencies (Enterprise Singapore & National Parks Board) to encourage SMEs to adopt IT solutions and equipment.
PSG covers sector-specific solutions within retail, food, logistics and many more. Apart from sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports solution adoptions in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
With up to 70% grant support, this allows SMEs to tap on PSG as an avenue for the adoption of long-term technology investments. The list of readily adaptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
Eligibility & Criteria
SMEs who are keen can apply for this grant if:
- They are registered and operating in Singapore.
- The IT solution purchased, leased or subscribed must be used in Singapore.
- Own a minimum of 30% local shareholding.
How to apply?
To apply for PSG, simply:
- Access the list of supportable solutions to identify relevant solutions best suited for your company at Tech Depot.
- For IT Solutions: Get a quotation from a pre-approved vendor.
- For Equipment: Source for equipment and get a quotation from a pre-approved vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). (This requires a CorpPass.)