What is CMS?
- Also known as Content Management System, it is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create and manage digital content which is typically used for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Web Content Management (WCM).
What is Content Management?
- Content management is the activity of acquiring, collecting, editing, tracking, accessing, and often delivering both structured and unstructured digital information collectively. The content can include financial data, business records, customer service data, marketing information, images, video, and other types of digital information.
What is Web Management Systems?
- Web Management Systems is a program that helps in maintaining, controlling, changing, and reassembling the content on a webpage.
Common Web CMS:
Common WCMS (Web Content Management System) Features:
- Ability to design and organise websites.
- Ability to control and prepare the content for publication.
- Evaluation and approval before publication on the website.
- Automation of key parts of the publishing process.
What makes WCMS-based websites so appealing?
- Faster turnaround time for new pages.
- Better consistency.
- Better site navigation.
- Reduce duplication of information.
- Greater capacity for growth.
- Reduced site maintenance costs.
About Pixel Mechanics
As a one-stop e-commerce solutions provider in Singapore, Pixel Mechanics is a website design and development company that aims to help businesses transition to the online space seamlessly.